This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Red Velvet Bars With Cream Cheese Drizzle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate and cream cheese go so well together you'll wonder why you didn't think of this flavor combination before now! This is the perfect easy recipe that you can make any night of the week and for any occasion. And it is so quick to make you'll be out of the kitchen and enjoying it in no time! These Red Velvet Brownies are moist and so delicious, and the flavor is sure to knock your socks off! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time30 min
- Brownie Ingredients:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1 C brown sugar, packed
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 1/4 C unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 2 containers red gel food coloring
- 3/4 C flour
- Cream Cheese Icing Ingredients:
- ½ C cream cheese, room temp
Read NextThanksgiving Turkey Brownies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe