Red Velvet Bars With Cream Cheese Drizzle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate and cream cheese go so well together you'll wonder why you didn't think of this flavor combination before now! This is the perfect easy recipe that you can make any night of the week and for any occasion. And it is so quick to make you'll be out of the kitchen and enjoying it in no time! These Red Velvet Brownies are moist and so delicious, and the flavor is sure to knock your socks off! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time30 min
- Brownie Ingredients:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1 C brown sugar, packed
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 1/4 C unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 2 containers red gel food coloring
- 3/4 C flour
- Cream Cheese Icing Ingredients:
- ½ C cream cheese, room temp
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes