Simply Perfect Pecan Pie Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Pecan Pie Brownies are crazy good. Eating chocolate brownies with a pecan pie topping and layering is such a great flavor to have. This really is a simple dessert that is always a hit. Making up this brownie mix and pouring in the brownie batter is a surefire way to lift your spirits on any given day. These are literally brownies that taste like chocolate pecan pie! No matter if you’re a fan of the edges of the brownie or the middle, there isn’t a bad piece to this homemade brownie dessert at all!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Praline Brownies
- The Perfect Autumn Pumpkin Brownies
- Frosted Texas-Style Brownies
- One Bowl Peanut Butter Brownies
- Brownie Magic Mallow Bars
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Festive And Sweet Candy Corn Cookie Brownie Bars
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Peanut Butter Poke Brownies
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats