This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gluten Free Pop Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you love Pop Tarts, but are trying to eat healthier, these gluten free Pop Tarts are for you. They have a flaky, buttery crust and a sweet fruity filling. They're a classic treat that everyone will love! You can use any jam or jelly that you like—or even make your own homemade filling. You can also add other toppings, such as chocolate chips or nuts. Kids and adults love them! This recipe is made with pantry staple ingredients only. In fact, you probably already have all of the ingredients in your kitchen. This recipe is gluten free and nut free—and other than the vanilla glaze, they are also sugar free!"
Read NextItalian Chocolate Pastry Cream
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe