The Easiest Strawberry Brownie Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Not only are they delicious, but they look amazing. If you are really strapped for time, you can use store-bought brownies. That will allow you to make these fruit skewers in just minutes in case you need to come up with a yummy dessert at the last minute. For this version, I used chocolate almond bark. However, you can also melt chocolate chips and drizzle the fresh strawberries and marshmallows with the melted chocolate for an equally delicious result. Kids can be your best helpers, too, since they love drizzling the melted chocolate and adding sprinkles to everything."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Katharine Hepburn's Favorite Brownies
- Simply Perfect Pecan Pie Brownies
- The Perfect Autumn Pumpkin Brownies
- 4-Layer Twix Dessert Bars
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Bars
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Kit Kat Cheesecake Brownies
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
- Luscious Lemon Lemonies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Insanely Delicious Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun And Simple Beach Pudding Cups
- Crispy Blackberry Turnover Cookies
- Sweet And Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy And Sweet No Churn Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Cakesicles