German Black Forest Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
" Now you can make your own black forest cake at home with this recipe and video how to! The cake consists of two chocolate cake layers, that are soft, airy and super moist. A cream layer takes this cake to a whole new level because the cake is stuffed with fresh cherries too (and it consists booze!). This black forest torte is a traditional south german recipe, the way we make it in the region. And we tend to go the easy but delicious way when we make our cakes. I'm confident that you can make this cake at home in ease because I'm not much of a baker either but my black forest cake always turns out like the one you get in German coffee shops. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies
- Easy Captain America Cupcakes With M&ms
- Easy Mini Cheesecakes Lemon Blackberry
- Amazing Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Lush
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler