German Black Forest Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
" Now you can make your own black forest cake at home with this recipe and video how to! The cake consists of two chocolate cake layers, that are soft, airy and super moist. A cream layer takes this cake to a whole new level because the cake is stuffed with fresh cherries too (and it consists booze!). This black forest torte is a traditional south german recipe, the way we make it in the region. And we tend to go the easy but delicious way when we make our cakes. I'm confident that you can make this cake at home in ease because I'm not much of a baker either but my black forest cake always turns out like the one you get in German coffee shops. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Filling
- Bakery Style Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
- Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- 2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- Madeira Cake with Almonds
- Chi-Chi's Famous White Texas Sheet Cake
- Heavenly Carrot Poke Cake Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Easy Fudge Recipe
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- Best Ever No Bake Cheesecake
- Mini Cherry Pies
- Easy And Tasty Banana Bread Recipe
- Delicious Coconut Banana Bread
- Quick And Easy Cadbury Caramel Egg Mug Brownie Recipe