German Black Forest Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
" Now you can make your own black forest cake at home with this recipe and video how to! The cake consists of two chocolate cake layers, that are soft, airy and super moist. A cream layer takes this cake to a whole new level because the cake is stuffed with fresh cherries too (and it consists booze!). This black forest torte is a traditional south german recipe, the way we make it in the region. And we tend to go the easy but delicious way when we make our cakes. I'm confident that you can make this cake at home in ease because I'm not much of a baker either but my black forest cake always turns out like the one you get in German coffee shops. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The World's Best Chocolate Cake is quite a claim for a homemade chocolate cake recipe but it's definitely spot-on. One of the best… Continue reading: "The World's Best Chocolate Cake"
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- 2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake
- Lemon Strawberry Dump Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Pudding Dessert Cup
- Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
- Erva's Very Berry Raspberry Cake
- Peach Cobbler
- Oreo Monkey Bread
- Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Decadent Samoa Cookie Cupcakes
- Captain America Cookies
- Mocha Coffee Cupcakes