German Black Forest Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
" Now you can make your own black forest cake at home with this recipe and video how to! The cake consists of two chocolate cake layers, that are soft, airy and super moist. A cream layer takes this cake to a whole new level because the cake is stuffed with fresh cherries too (and it consists booze!). This black forest torte is a traditional south german recipe, the way we make it in the region. And we tend to go the easy but delicious way when we make our cakes. I'm confident that you can make this cake at home in ease because I'm not much of a baker either but my black forest cake always turns out like the one you get in German coffee shops. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- Dreamy Old-Fashioned Spice Cake
- Chocolate Italian Love Cake
- Chocolate Chunk Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Soda Shop Banana Split Poke Cake
- Retro 1963 Butter Rum Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats