5-Minute Vegan Chocolate Mug Cake
By: Greg Radcliffe from mywifecancook.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"When you have a dessert craving that just has to be filled, but you don't want to spend a lot of time baking then nothing beats this 5-minute Vegan Chocolate Mug Cake that you can cook in the microwave. This mug cake is moist, delicious, vegan, and gluten-free. Win-win! So the next time you have a dessert craving, remember, you can be eating a delicious chocolate dessert in under 5 minutes -- without all of the guilt."
Preparation Time5 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- 22 Deep Fried Dessert Recipes
- Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake Recipe
- Boozy Peach Pie Bars