This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Almond Flour Coffee Cake (paleo)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This coffee cake has a light, fluffy texture with just enough cinnamon flavor to be delicious without being overpowering. The crumb topping is a little crumbly and a little crunchy, which gives it the perfect balance of deliciousness. This cake is great for serving a crowd because it's so easy to make—and you don't even have to buy anything special! It's made without sour cream or xantham gum, so it's Paleo, grain-free, and gluten-free. Plus, the almond flour adds some nutty heartiness that you won't find in other cakes."
Read NextItalian Lemon Cream Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe