Banana Pudding Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe for banana pudding poke cake is a fun spin on the traditional banana pudding. Cake mix makes this recipe very easy to make, it’s a perfect dessert to bring to a potluck or serve at your next cook out with friends. I love to bake from scratch most of the time, but sometimes you need something cheap, quick and easy you can throw together. If you have company coming and know it will be to everyone’s tastes, my Banana Pudding Poke Cake is sure to please."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
- 15 ounces box yellow cake mix
- 6 2/5 ounces banana instant pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 8 ounces container frozen whipped topping
- 2 large bananas
- 5 Nilla wafers
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mickey Beignets
- Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- Fun And Easy Superhero Sundaes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Freeze Peaches