Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Making an easy and fun berry dump cake cobbler is fast and perfect for even busy weeknights. You can serve this delicious dessert up any time the mood strikes! Dump cakes are a style of dessert that require very minimal preparation. You don’t usually need to do the typical amount of mixing and combining of ingredients that you would normally need to do. We will need a white cake mix, frozen blueberries, strawberry pie filling, and butter. Nothing else, unless you want some whipped cream or ice cream with your cobbler once it’s finished a magical transformation in the oven!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The World's Best Chocolate Cake is quite a claim for a homemade chocolate cake recipe but it's definitely spot-on. One of the best… Continue reading: "The World's Best Chocolate Cake"
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Sheet Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- 2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- Lemon Strawberry Dump Cake
- Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake
- Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Rice Krispie Birthday Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie