Boston Cream Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Boston Cream Poke Cake is so light, moist, and scrumptious. It is such an easy recipe with yellow cake mix, vanilla pudding, and a chocolate ganache topping. Cake Mix Recipes Yes, this recipe is one of those easy cake mix recipes. While I can make a delicious cake completely from scratch, sometimes, it is just fun and easy to make a cake with a mix where some of the measuring work is already done for you. Simple Ingredients for This Moist Cake One box of yellow cake mix. Any brand is fine. Water, eggs, vegetable oil Instant vanilla pudding. Make sure that the box says Instant. Milk Vanilla extract Two ingredients for the Chocolate Ganache Topping Semi-sweet chocolate chips Heavy cream "
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 X 13 Cake Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Homemade Whipped Cream Pound Cake sets itself apart from other run-of-the-mill pound cake recipes. The whipping cream in the… Continue reading: "Homemade Whipped Cream Pound Cake"
- World's Best Chocolate Oat Hot Fudge Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Pineapple Dump Cake
- The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Baklava Poke Cake
- Bailey's Cheesecake Recipe
- Swedish Almond Cake (Toscakaka)
- Neapolitan Sheet Cake with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
- Honey Bun Cake
- Irish Apple Cake with Custard Sauce
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Sweet Mardi Gras Monkey Bread Recipe
- Valentines Day Cake Truffles That Will Make You Swoon
- Lip Smackin’ Mini Cherry Garcia Cheesecakes Recipe
- Ridiculously Good Chocolate Rum Crinkles Recipe
- Ricotta Cheesecake With Peppermint Chocolate Sauce
- Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Tender Coconut Kheer