Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever made cheesecake cake? It’s essentially a thin layer of cheesecake sandwiched in-between 2 layers of another type of cake. You get the best of both worlds with each bite! I’ve experimented with cheesecake cakes a couple of times already. I feel like any cake that goes well with cream cheese frosting can be transformed into a cheesecake cake. Next up: this carrot cake + cheesecake combo! For this cake, I decorated it by pressing chopped and toasted walnuts around the entire outside of the cake. Not only are chopped nuts tasty when pressed into the outside of a cake, but this technique also means that you don’t have to pay too much attention to the frosting technique. Just spread enough frosting on the outside of the cake to hold the chopped walnuts, and you’re all set!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mickey Beignets
- Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- Fun And Easy Superhero Sundaes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Freeze Peaches