Chocolate Coconut Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A Chocolate Coconut cake that is not only a show stopper, but it tastes great as well. This made from scratch chocolate cake layered with coconut pastry cream and covered in coconut buttercream frosting is truly exceptional. A thick chocolate run glaze is smoothed over the top of the cake and runs down the sides adding character and more chocolate flavor. This recipe may sound complicated, but trust me, it’s actually really simple! Try it out today!!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Cheery Hot Chocolate Pound Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Granny's Lemon Buttermilk Pound Cake
- Pleasing Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Lumberjack cake
- Red Velvet Oreo Cheesecake
- Tried-and-True Classic Buttery Pound Cake
- Glazed Brown Sugar Pound Cake
- Key Lime Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie
- Turkey Rice Krispie Treats
- Buche de Noel
- Chocolate Almond Granola
- Cheesecake Swirled Brownies
- Easy Turkey Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Rosemary Pear Thumbprint Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour