Chocolate Coconut Cake
By: Jen Lynn from bakedbyanintrovert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A Chocolate Coconut cake that is not only a show stopper, but it tastes great as well. This made from scratch chocolate cake layered with coconut pastry cream and covered in coconut buttercream frosting is truly exceptional. A thick chocolate run glaze is smoothed over the top of the cake and runs down the sides adding character and more chocolate flavor. This recipe may sound complicated, but trust me, it’s actually really simple! Try it out today!!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 23 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Oreo Poke Cake
- Sex In A Pan
- Chocolate Italian Love Cake
- Soda Shop Banana Split Poke Cake
- 28 Super Simple Dump Cake Recipes
- Chocolate Chunk Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad
- 26 Blueberry Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Pineapple Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Funfetti Cake
- Boysenberry Hand Pies
- Napoleons with Italian Pastry Cream
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan