Cinnamon Swirl Marble Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I set out to make the cinnamon marble cake and recalled an abysmally failed marbling from a couple of years back. Off onto the YouTube I went and marvelled at assorted zebra cakes, dainty Japanese marbled sponges, swirly pink veins running through pound cakes – and after about two hours of blissful time wasting found the two colour butter cake that I was after. Use a knife, said one guru. Don’t use a knife! , warned the other. Chequered lumps of batter and at least three layers, instructed the third. Use a loaf tin for best effects, commanded another. Spoilt for choice – no wonder shopping for bathroom tiles makes us depressed. I ended up, of course, doing it in a random pattern, hotchpotch way, using a chopstick. It came out all right. Incredibly easy and lovely cake too, marbling aside."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Hand-Me-Down Alabama Lane Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Orange Velvet Pumpkin Layer Cake with Chocolate Frosting
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Just-Like-Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Double Chocolate Coca Cola Cake
- Classic Texas Sheet Cake
- Texas Style Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Homemade Coffee Cake with Cherry Pie Filling
- Secret Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake