Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Story is that Whoopie Pies originated from Pennsylvania's Amish Country. There are so many stories but the one I hear more than others is...Years and years ago, when the women packed their husbands lunches, they put in a Whooopie pie. When the men saw it in their lunch boxes they screamed out "Whoopie"! Well, here is my version of the famous little filled cakes. These Whoopie pies are so moist with a deep dark chocolate flavor. The marshmallow filling is smooth and creamy. Once in awhile it’s nice to indulge in a really good dessert. This was on the top of my list. Enjoy these with a big glass of cold milk. It’s fun to make with the kids. Bake a batch soon, you will love these!"
NotesEnjoy the yumminess!
Serves6 filled pies
Cooking Time11 min
Cooking Vessel Sizewhoopie pie pan or cookie sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for easy cookie recipes, look no further than these 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. As far chocolate dessert… Continue reading: "4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies"
- Heavenly Carrot Poke Cake Recipe
- Vanilla Cream Eclair Cake Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Chocolate Coca Cola Cake
- Scandalous Sex in a Pan
- Neapolitan Sheet Cake with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Carrot Snack Cake
- Boston Cream Poke Cake Recipe
- Pioneer Woman-Inspired Tres Leches Cake
- Easy Crazy Chocolate Cake
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp