Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Story is that Whoopie Pies originated from Pennsylvania's Amish Country. There are so many stories but the one I hear more than others is...Years and years ago, when the women packed their husbands lunches, they put in a Whooopie pie. When the men saw it in their lunch boxes they screamed out "Whoopie"! Well, here is my version of the famous little filled cakes. These Whoopie pies are so moist with a deep dark chocolate flavor. The marshmallow filling is smooth and creamy. Once in awhile it’s nice to indulge in a really good dessert. This was on the top of my list. Enjoy these with a big glass of cold milk. It’s fun to make with the kids. Bake a batch soon, you will love these!"
Enjoy the yumminess!
Serves6 filled pies
Cooking Time11 min
Cooking Vessel Sizewhoopie pie pan or cookie sheet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rachael Ray 5-Piece Oven Lovin' Bakeware Set
- Meringue Ghost Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- Raspberry French Toast Casserole
- Easy Homemade Pumpkin Gelato
- Halloween Chocolate Graham Breakaways
- Delicious Old Fashioned Apple Cake
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- Pecan Pie Muffins
- Pecan Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Apple Cobbler Cheesecake Bars