Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
By: Pam Beth from skinnysweetdaily.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Story is that Whoopie Pies originated from Pennsylvania's Amish Country. There are so many stories but the one I hear more than others is...Years and years ago, when the women packed their husbands lunches, they put in a Whooopie pie. When the men saw it in their lunch boxes they screamed out "Whoopie"! Well, here is my version of the famous little filled cakes. These Whoopie pies are so moist with a deep dark chocolate flavor. The marshmallow filling is smooth and creamy. Once in awhile it’s nice to indulge in a really good dessert. This was on the top of my list. Enjoy these with a big glass of cold milk. It’s fun to make with the kids. Bake a batch soon, you will love these!"
Enjoy the yumminess!
Serves6 filled pies
Cooking Time11 min
Cooking Vessel Sizewhoopie pie pan or cookie sheet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Dump Cake
- 22 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Southern-Style Hummingbird Cake
- Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Dump Cake
- Sex In A Pan
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Dump Cake
- Classic Coffee Cake Banana Bread
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Muffin Tin Victoria Sponge Cakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Mini Raspberry Chocolate Pound Cakes
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
- Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Dr. Pepper Pound Cake Recipe
- Copycat Sara Lee Pound Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
- Coconut Cashew Bars