We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Story is that Whoopie Pies originated from Pennsylvania's Amish Country. There are so many stories but the one I hear more than others is...Years and years ago, when the women packed their husbands lunches, they put in a Whooopie pie. When the men saw it in their lunch boxes they screamed out "Whoopie"! Well, here is my version of the famous little filled cakes. These Whoopie pies are so moist with a deep dark chocolate flavor. The marshmallow filling is smooth and creamy. Once in awhile it’s nice to indulge in a really good dessert. This was on the top of my list. Enjoy these with a big glass of cold milk. It’s fun to make with the kids. Bake a batch soon, you will love these!"
NotesEnjoy the yumminess!
Serves6 filled pies
Cooking Time11 min
Cooking Vessel Sizewhoopie pie pan or cookie sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- Italian Love Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Sunday Morning Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake with Vanilla Icing
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
- "The Best of Fall" Pumpkin Apple Dump Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potato Chip Clusters
- Baked Strawberry Pie
- Chocolate Brownie Pie
- Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
- The Best Yogurt Cupcakes
- Mint Chocolate Donut Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake
- The Best Valentines Treat – Cornflake Hearts
- Marble Strawberry Bundt Cake
- Baked Strawberry Donuts