Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
By: Pam Beth from skinnysweetdaily.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Story is that Whoopie Pies originated from Pennsylvania's Amish Country. There are so many stories but the one I hear more than others is...Years and years ago, when the women packed their husbands lunches, they put in a Whooopie pie. When the men saw it in their lunch boxes they screamed out "Whoopie"! Well, here is my version of the famous little filled cakes. These Whoopie pies are so moist with a deep dark chocolate flavor. The marshmallow filling is smooth and creamy. Once in awhile it’s nice to indulge in a really good dessert. This was on the top of my list. Enjoy these with a big glass of cold milk. It’s fun to make with the kids. Bake a batch soon, you will love these!"
Enjoy the yumminess!
Serves6 filled pies
Cooking Time11 min
Cooking Vessel Sizewhoopie pie pan or cookie sheet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Sex In A Pan
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Cinnamon Bundt Cake
- Bakery Style Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- 22 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
- Sunday Morning Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Pineapple Carrot Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chewie Buckeye Cookies
- White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies
- Candy Corn Fudge
- Candy Corn Milkshake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake
- 2 Minute Pumpkin Pudding
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Homemade Twix Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins