Decadent Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
From the blogger: "Reese's cheesecake is one of the most indulgent desserts I've ever made. It's also as easy as it is delicious! If you love cheesecake and your favorite candy is Reese's peanut butter cups, this recipe is for you. This cheesecake recipe also has a rich and Oreo cookie crust. Plus, its cooked in an Instant Pot, which makes it convenient and quick. Combining two vastly popular treats in one amazing cheesecake is sure to win the hearts of all the guests at your party (children and adults). "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time35 min
Want delicious dessert recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter!
Sign Up for The Dessert Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The World's Best Chocolate Cake is quite a claim for a homemade chocolate cake recipe but it's definitely spot-on. One of the best… Continue reading: "The World's Best Chocolate Cake"
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Sheet Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- 2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- Lemon Strawberry Dump Cake
- Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake
- Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Rice Krispie Birthday Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie