Chocolate Easter Egg Nest Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate Easter Egg Nest Cake, a deliciously Chocolatey Cake with a Cream Cheese Frosting and lots of sprinkles makes this the perfect Easter Cake Dessert. So why not make a delicious Chocolate Dessert? I made the best (in my opinion) chocolate cake recipe that I got from my cousin. Covered it in sprinkles. I made a nest, then I placed it on top of the cake and filled it with some chocolate eggs and there you have a quick, easy and really cute Easter Cake. Delicious too! Enjoy!"
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size2 9 inch cake pans
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whether you are a huge fan of pineapple, or are simply in need of a little sunshine, The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake recipe is the… Continue reading: "The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake"
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Lemon Pudding Poke Cake
- Sunday Morning Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- "The Best of Fall" Pumpkin Apple Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake with Vanilla Icing
- Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade No-churn Berry Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Air Fryer Churros
- Air Fryer Apple Chips
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream