Chocolate Easter Egg Nest Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate Easter Egg Nest Cake, a deliciously Chocolatey Cake with a Cream Cheese Frosting and lots of sprinkles makes this the perfect Easter Cake Dessert. So why not make a delicious Chocolate Dessert? I made the best (in my opinion) chocolate cake recipe that I got from my cousin. Covered it in sprinkles. I made a nest, then I placed it on top of the cake and filled it with some chocolate eggs and there you have a quick, easy and really cute Easter Cake. Delicious too! Enjoy!"
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size2 9 inch cake pans
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Fall Slow Cooker Apple Dump Cake
- Cookie Butter Pound Cake Recipe
- Addictive Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Vanilla Cream Eclair Cake
- Fluffy Italian Cream Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Pleasing Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Banana Split Cherry Upside Down Cake
- Lovely Lemon Jello Cake Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Pound Cake
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- No Churn Melon and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- Bulbhead Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan
- Blueberry Fro-yo without Ice Cream Maker
- Fiesta Ceramic Rectangular Baking Dish