This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
Easy Cinnamon Mug Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"If you've ever had the Mondayest Tuesday ever and just desperately wanted to fall deep into the couch with your television remote or favorite book, a steaming cup of coffee, and fresh slice of cake after the kids are down and the house is finally *finally* quiet, then this Easy Cinnamon Mug Cake recipe is for you. Only a handful of totally common (probably in your pantry RIGHT NOW) ingredients and three minutes - prep time included! - will get you there. While the cake is happening, get your coffee on, and take a moment to make sure the hallway door is closed. Sleepy kids who smell cake baking, need not apply."
Read NextMillionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake
Would you believe us if we told you that you only need three ingredients for this super easy cake recipe? Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake is,… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake"
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Cold Oven Orange Pound Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Hot Cocoa Chocolate Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake with Vanilla Icing
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Without Dates
- The Best Fruit Tart Recipe
- Cherry Cobbler
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Loaded Pretzel Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Without Eggs
- Black Raspberry Pie
- Bisquick Apple Cobbler In Dutch Oven
- Creamsicles With Graham Cracker Crumble
- S'mores Ice Cream Recipe