This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Italian Yoghurt Pot Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Italian yoghurt cake, or torta allo yogurt, or torta 7 vasetti. This cake is famously so easy that the French version (gâteau au yaourt) is called ‘the toddler cake’. It’s the first cake the French kids are taught to bake, at the age of 3 or thereabouts. I do hope they get to at least Ecole Elémentaire before they have a go at madeleines or macarons, otherwise I’ll have serious confidence issues. The Italians don’t bother teaching kids to bake – they all have nonnas after all who know and can do better. Torta 7 vasetti, or torta allo yogurt, sounds grown up enough and doesn’t mention toddlers. It’s still dead easy."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Peach Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Pleasing Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Trisha Yearwood-Inspired Lemon Pound Cake
- Strawberry Yogurt Pound Cake
- Bourbon Spice Bundt Cake
- Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Colonial Williamsburg Queen's Cake
- Peach Bellini Pound Cake
- 13 Dessert Lasagna Recipes
- Pecan Pound Cake with Praline Sauce
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips