Italian Yoghurt Pot Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Italian yoghurt cake, or torta allo yogurt, or torta 7 vasetti. This cake is famously so easy that the French version (gâteau au yaourt) is called ‘the toddler cake’. It’s the first cake the French kids are taught to bake, at the age of 3 or thereabouts. I do hope they get to at least Ecole Elémentaire before they have a go at madeleines or macarons, otherwise I’ll have serious confidence issues. The Italians don’t bother teaching kids to bake – they all have nonnas after all who know and can do better. Torta 7 vasetti, or torta allo yogurt, sounds grown up enough and doesn’t mention toddlers. It’s still dead easy."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Lemon Pudding Poke Cake
- Sunday Morning Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- "The Best of Fall" Pumpkin Apple Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake with Vanilla Icing
- Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade No-churn Berry Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Air Fryer Churros
- Air Fryer Apple Chips
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream