Italian Yoghurt Pot Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Italian yoghurt cake, or torta allo yogurt, or torta 7 vasetti. This cake is famously so easy that the French version (gâteau au yaourt) is called ‘the toddler cake’. It’s the first cake the French kids are taught to bake, at the age of 3 or thereabouts. I do hope they get to at least Ecole Elémentaire before they have a go at madeleines or macarons, otherwise I’ll have serious confidence issues. The Italians don’t bother teaching kids to bake – they all have nonnas after all who know and can do better. Torta 7 vasetti, or torta allo yogurt, sounds grown up enough and doesn’t mention toddlers. It’s still dead easy."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Sunday Morning Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake with Vanilla Icing
- Oreo Poke Cake
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
- Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
- "The Best of Fall" Pumpkin Apple Dump Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Creepy Marzipan Insect
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Trdelnik (Czech Cinnamon Sugar Pastry)
- Easy Apple Brown Betty Recipe