Louisiana Crunch Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Setting aside the crazy naming of this cake (it's actually got nothing to do with Louisiana at all), it’s still got a mighty tasty combination of flavors. It’s essentially a buttermilk pound cake covered with coconut glaze. I decided to use this as a starting point, but I added a bit of lemon juice into the cake as well as sliced almonds on top of the cake. Oh, and I added a tiny splash of almond extract to the glaze. The almond extract is my secret ingredient here! In fact, Laura took one bite of this cake and said, “Hey, get back here with that cake…it tastes like wedding cake!” Yup, that’s the almond extract doing its job. This cake is definitely a keeper...especially for these warm summer days!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Dr Pepper Cake
- Southern-Style Hummingbird Cake
- Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
- Orange Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Double Chocolate Coca Cola Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Pudding Dessert Cup
- Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
- Erva's Very Berry Raspberry Cake
- Peach Cobbler
- Oreo Monkey Bread
- Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Decadent Samoa Cookie Cupcakes
- Captain America Cookies
- Mocha Coffee Cupcakes