Louisiana Crunch Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Setting aside the crazy naming of this cake (it's actually got nothing to do with Louisiana at all), it’s still got a mighty tasty combination of flavors. It’s essentially a buttermilk pound cake covered with coconut glaze. I decided to use this as a starting point, but I added a bit of lemon juice into the cake as well as sliced almonds on top of the cake. Oh, and I added a tiny splash of almond extract to the glaze. The almond extract is my secret ingredient here! In fact, Laura took one bite of this cake and said, “Hey, get back here with that cake…it tastes like wedding cake!” Yup, that’s the almond extract doing its job. This cake is definitely a keeper...especially for these warm summer days!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Zucchini Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Oreo Surprise Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting