Fresh Peach Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Fresh Peach Pound Cake is packed with the flavor of summer! Grab a slice and enjoy it on the back porch this weekend! However, for this Fresh Peach Pound Cake, I played around with a classic pound cake recipe a bit. Most notably, I used a bit of brown sugar in place of some of the granulated sugar. Holy cow! The brown sugar created the most amazing crust on top of this pound cake. (Well, technically the crust ended up on the bottom since you flip pound cakes over, but I digress.) Of course, the peaches added a ton of flavor to this pound cake, too. I diced up 3 large peaches, and then folded them into the batter right before it went into the pan. The result? Fantastic. Seriously. If you love pound cake, put this one on the list! Oh, and I also added a bit of ground ginger to the batter as I feel like peaches and ginger go really well together. The brown sugar crust combined with the peach + ginger flavors in the cake itself? Amazing."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for easy cookie recipes, look no further than these 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. As far chocolate dessert… Continue reading: "4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies"
- Heavenly Carrot Poke Cake Recipe
- Vanilla Cream Eclair Cake Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Chocolate Coca Cola Cake
- Pioneer Woman-Inspired Tres Leches Cake
- Boston Cream Poke Cake Recipe
- Neapolitan Sheet Cake with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
- Sinfully Good Strawberry Swirl Pound Cake
- Easy Carrot Snack Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
- Strawberry Cake With Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting