This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gooey Butter Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This family friendly Gooey Butter Cake has seven ingredients and takes less than ten minutes to get in the oven. It is so popular at potlucks and family reunions that is usually the first dessert gone. Bake one up for your family today and let them be the judge. If you have never tried a Gooey Butter Cake you must really treat yourself!! This is one of those regional recipes. It is a St. Louis original recipe or at least that is what I have always been told and I believe it to be true. You will be so pleased with the results. You will fall madly in love with this family friendly easy dessert recipe."
Read NextThe World's Best Chocolate Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- The World's Best Chocolate Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Classy Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Cold Oven Orange Pound Cake
- Granny's Lemon Buttermilk Pound Cake
- Vanilla Magic Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe