Healthy German Dark Chocolate Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Who says Chocolate Cake is Occasional! Well, it can be a great cheat food Just as long as it is made from FRESH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES ONLY with a touch of nuts and seeds! This Grain-free, Lactose-free, Gluten-free, Egg-free, Dairy-Free, preservative-free, additive-free, chemical-free, dairy-free, version of an instant dessert classic is low in calories, fat, carbs, sugar, sodium, and cholesterol while high in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals, protein, calcium, fiber, that are GOOD FOR US as they are good to us! This chocolate dessert is NOT sinful at all! Still be careful not to eat it everyday, but once slice (1/7-1/8 pie) a week. Do not exceed 2 slices a week, please!"
Preparation Time50 min
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size2 9-inch round cake pans
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 4 ounces Vegan Organic dark Chocolate
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons ground brown flaxseeds
- 2 tablespoons ground chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup plantain flour
- 2 cups mixture of apple, pitted cherries, pear, and grapefruit (mold-dry juicer-extracted pulp with no juices wasted)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 coconut flour
- 1 cup pulverized kale
- 1 cup fresh coconut shreds
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small yucca root, pulverized
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenhieght. Have 2-3 9-inch diameter temper-flex cake pans at hand.
Sift all the flours, ground seeds, and powders in a large bowl. Set aside.
In a small saucepan, heat coconut water, and vegan dark chocolate until melted. Turn down heat to warm to keep it warm.
In a large bowl, cream coconut oil, avocadoes, and banana together until well-blended. Beat in the fruit mixture pulp. Blend in the melted chocolate mixture. Beat in the grainless flour mixture alternately with the coconut milk and kale, mixing just until corporate well.
Divide better evenly between the three temper-flex pans, pouring the batter into them.
Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
While the cakes are baking, combine 1/4 cup water, nutmeg, vegan white chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in the coconut shreds, kumquat pulp, yucca root, and walnuts. Stir well and let it cool until thick enough to spread.
After 30 minutes, remove cakes from oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes. Those cakes should pop right out of the pans because the pans are NOT glass or metal. They are temper-flex (heat-proof plastic rubber).
Spread filling between the layers of the cake evenly and on top of the cake!
In a saucepan, heat olive oil, 4 tbsp. wheat grass powder, and 1 ounce vegan dark chocolate, and stir until smooth. Drizzle down the side and top of the cake!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Strawberry Yogurt Pound Cake
- Peach Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Peach Bellini Pound Cake
- Trisha Yearwood-Inspired Lemon Pound Cake
- Pleasing Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Orange Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Sinfully Good Strawberry Swirl Pound Cake
- Marble Pound Cake
- Pecan Pound Cake with Praline Sauce
- Just-Like-Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Jackfruit Appam
- Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies
- Cherry Crisp
- Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce
- Strawberry Cake
- Peanut Butter And Pumpkin Spice Thumbprint Cookie
- Best Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- Easy Homemade Chocolate Chunk Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Red White & Blue Dessert For 4th Of July