Honey Bun Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Filled with brown sugar cinnamon and finished with a sweet glaze, this Honey Bun Cake is an easy dessert recipe for any cozy gathering! Best of all, the quick recipe starts with a box of yellow cake mix -- giving you plenty of extra time to enjoy the holiday season! If you're not familiar with a Honey Bun Cake, it's exactly what it sounds like -- a cake version of those famous packaged snack cakes that we all know and love! A honey bun is a sweet roll, similar to a cinnamon bun, made with fried yeast pastry dough that includes honey, with a swirl of cinnamon in the middle and icing on top. The Honey Bun Cake also has that great swirl of cinnamon in the middle, along with a thin layer of glaze on top. Enjoy it with coffee for breakfast or as an easy dessert at your next Thanksgiving or Christmas party -- either way, it will disappear fast! "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Homemade Whipped Cream Pound Cake
- 4-Minute Cake Batter Mug Cake
- Cherry Chocolate Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- Slow Cooker Lemon Pudding Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Banana Split Cherry Upside Down Cake
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Pineapple Dump Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Strawberry Pie
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Easy Rum Balls