Instant Pot Fruit Loops Rainbow Bundt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you want to impress your family, then this colorful Instant Pot rainbow Bundt cake is the way to go. Not only is it stunning but it’s easier to make than you think. Just use a box cake mix to save time and add food coloring with the instructions below and you will have your own gorgeous rainbow cake. This version also has a special touch for cereal lovers: it’s topped with crushed Fruit Loops! It’s not only crunchy but makes this rainbow Bundt cake totally unique and fun. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mickey Beignets
- Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- Fun And Easy Superhero Sundaes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Freeze Peaches