Lemon Blueberry Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Packed with fresh blueberries, juicy bright lemon and rich almonds, this lemon blueberry cake is so perfect for any time of day. A simple but impressive drizzle cake that will make everyone happy. All ingredients from Aldi, as always! This lemon blueberry cake is the perfect loaf cake to make on short notice, or when you just feel like baking, but don’t want to invest much time or energy, but want something impressive and snack worthy at the end of it. This lemon blueberry cake is drizzled with a simple lemon icing sugar glaze that sticks to the top of this golden cake and runs down the sides in thick sweet drips. I know. I definitely have your attention now, don’t I?!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This pumpkin cake recipe is truly the epitome of "dump and go." To make Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake, all you need to do is… Continue reading: "Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake"
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie