Lemon Blueberry Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Packed with fresh blueberries, juicy bright lemon and rich almonds, this lemon blueberry cake is so perfect for any time of day. A simple but impressive drizzle cake that will make everyone happy. All ingredients from Aldi, as always! This lemon blueberry cake is the perfect loaf cake to make on short notice, or when you just feel like baking, but don’t want to invest much time or energy, but want something impressive and snack worthy at the end of it. This lemon blueberry cake is drizzled with a simple lemon icing sugar glaze that sticks to the top of this golden cake and runs down the sides in thick sweet drips. I know. I definitely have your attention now, don’t I?!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Rice Krispie Birthday Cake
- Doughnut Bread Pudding
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Pretty Pear Upside Down Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Red Velvet Lemon Cheesecake Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes