Lemon Ricotta Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Lemon ricotta, or as someone I know calls it: ‘lemon terracotta’ cake has been my obsession for ages as I have an undying love of cheesecakes. New York cheesecake, Vienna cheesecake, no-bake cheesecake, biscuit base, sponge base and the Japanese cotton cheesecake. I could make them all tomorrow and probably eat them by the following day; then regret it bitterly... This is a very good baked cheesecake, not overly cheesy and not too sweet. I’ll say feel free to add even more lemon – it won't come through too much."
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time45 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Covered Cactus Pretzels
- Butterfinger Poke Cake
- Chocolaty Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies Recipe
- Sweet and Colorful Fruit Pizza Dessert Recipe
- Easy Raspberry Tarts Recipe – Bite Sized Buttery Crunch
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes in a Cone Recipe
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookie Recipe – Only 4 Ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Squares Recipe for Larger Gatherings
- One Bowl No Bake Maltesers Fridge Cake
- Unicorn Popcorn