Lemon Ricotta Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Lemon ricotta, or as someone I know calls it: ‘lemon terracotta’ cake has been my obsession for ages as I have an undying love of cheesecakes. New York cheesecake, Vienna cheesecake, no-bake cheesecake, biscuit base, sponge base and the Japanese cotton cheesecake. I could make them all tomorrow and probably eat them by the following day; then regret it bitterly... This is a very good baked cheesecake, not overly cheesy and not too sweet. I’ll say feel free to add even more lemon – it won't come through too much."
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time45 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Lumberjack cake
- 28 Super Simple Dump Cake Recipes
- Oreo Poke Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Rosemary Pear Thumbprint Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour
- Puff Pastry Flowers
- Ultimate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Maple Pecan Tea Cookies
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Pudding
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Holstein FUN Hand Mixer