Lip Smackin’ Mini Cherry Garcia Cheesecakes Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cherry Garcia cheesecakes are not only a pretty addition to your table, but they are tasty too. Who doesn’t enjoy the taste of semi-sweet chocolate with maraschino cherries? I know I do. I can even eat them without the cheesecake. Also, they are perfect for Valentine’s dessert. This recipe isn’t hard to put together. So don’t let the instructions scare you off. Your guests or family will wonder what bakery you purchased these from. Then you can tell them “I made them myself!”. Note: These need to sit in the refridgerator overnight, so make sure you allow that time when making them."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Cold Oven Orange Pound Cake
- Lively Lemon Pudding Poke Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Kentucky Butter Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
- The World's Best Chocolate Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Dreamy Old-Fashioned Spice Cake