This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"My margarita cake features a super moist white cake spiked with tequila topped with a fluffy lime frosting. It tastes like a margarita in cake form. We love margaritas and cake around here. Combining them into margarita cake makes a dessert you'll never forget. We all know how delicious that first sip of a margarita is, right? Imagine combining that with the taste of the moist, delicious cake. It's like having a nightcap and a late-night snack, all in one. If you're looking for a unique and delicious cake, this margarita cake recipe needs to happen ASAP. You'll enjoy eating every single bite."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Easy Oatmeal Cake Recipe with Amazing Coconut Walnut Icing
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Perfect Coconut Cream Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Just-Like-Chili's Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
- Homemade Boston Cream Pie
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Lovely Lemon Layer Cake Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie