Pineapple Carrot Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Pineapple Carrot cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting is perfect for an Easter party! Moist carrot cake layers infused with pineapple and frosting with a sweet, tangy orange cream cheese. This spring inspired cake is sure to be a delight!"
Orange frosting atop a delicious cake is what makes this Pineapple Carrot Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting such a unique treat. Serve this up for Easter, and your guests will be in absolute heaven. This carrot and orange cake really takes the cake.
Yields1 2-layer cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- Soda Shop Banana Split Poke Cake
- Chocolate Chunk Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Chocolate Italian Love Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
- Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Triple Chocolate Layer Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze
- Rock Candy
- Homemade No-churn Berry Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Air Fryer Churros
- Air Fryer Apple Chips
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes