Pineapple Carrot Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Pineapple Carrot cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting is perfect for an Easter party! Moist carrot cake layers infused with pineapple and frosting with a sweet, tangy orange cream cheese. This spring inspired cake is sure to be a delight!"
Orange frosting atop a delicious cake is what makes this Pineapple Carrot Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting such a unique treat. Serve this up for Easter, and your guests will be in absolute heaven. This carrot and orange cake really takes the cake.
Yields1 2-layer cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You're sure to be amazed at just how easy Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan is to make. This no bake dessert recipe is like a dessert… Continue reading: "Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan"
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Perfect Coconut Cream Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Classy Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake
- Classy Almond Cream Bundt Cake
- Classic Black Forest Cake
- The World's Best Chocolate Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Naked Oreo Lover's Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe