This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Incredibly Easy Dessert Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes with Cake Mix
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
Pineapple Coconut Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"This pineapple coconut cake is a show-stopper and makes an excellent dessert for summer and spring celebrations. It's moist, sweet, and has a delicate crumb! This gorgeous tiered pineapple coconut cake is layered with homemade pineapple curd between a tender crumbed coconut cake, then topped with cream cheese frosting and toasted coconut flakes. Each bite of pineapple coconut cake is bursting with sweet tropical flavor between the pineapple curd and soft coconut cake. Smother it in smooth homemade cream cheese frosting to really tie all the flavors together! "
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Extract
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Cream of Coconut
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 2 large Egg Yolks
- 1 cup Crushed Pineapple
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Salted Butter
- 8 ounce Cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 4 tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 large Eggs
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray three 7” round cake pans with non-stick baking spray and line the bottoms with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add one egg at a time, beating well after each addition.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/pineapple-coconut-cake/ for full printable recipe.
Read NextMillionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake
Would you believe us if we told you that you only need three ingredients for this super easy cake recipe? Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake is,… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake"
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Cold Oven Orange Pound Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Hot Cocoa Chocolate Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake with Vanilla Icing
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Without Dates
- The Best Fruit Tart Recipe
- Cherry Cobbler
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Loaded Pretzel Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Without Eggs
- Black Raspberry Pie
- Bisquick Apple Cobbler In Dutch Oven
- Creamsicles With Graham Cracker Crumble
- S'mores Ice Cream Recipe