This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
Pistachio and Lime Loaf Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Nuts are good for you. I’ve always known it, I’m a real almond aficionado. And pistachios have fewer calories than almonds! Limes are good for you. Lime juice brings out the flavour of other ingredients, contains unique flavonoid compounds that have antioxidant and anti-cancer properties. Dried apricots are good for you. They are a rich source of dietary fibre, potassium and iron. So there we have it – health in a loaf tin. Well okay – there is a bit of sugar and flour added, plus a generous amount of butter, so perhaps don’t go for it as part of your detox diet, but it is awfully, awfully tasty."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Read NextMillionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake
Would you believe us if we told you that you only need three ingredients for this super easy cake recipe? Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake is,… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake"
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Cold Oven Orange Pound Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Hot Cocoa Chocolate Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake with Vanilla Icing
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Without Dates
- The Best Fruit Tart Recipe
- Cherry Cobbler
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Loaded Pretzel Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Without Eggs
- Black Raspberry Pie
- Bisquick Apple Cobbler In Dutch Oven
- Creamsicles With Graham Cracker Crumble
- S'mores Ice Cream Recipe