Neapolitan Sheet Cake with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This pretty Neapolitan Cake is made a rectangular cake pan, which makes this cake recipe so simple! Chocolate cake batter, Strawberry cake batter, and Vanilla Cake batter are swirled together to make the Neapolitan Cake, so each flavor is in every bite! It is topped with homemade whipped cream cheese frosting, which is so sweet and creamy! This cake is so rich and tender, it is absolutely amazing! Plus, it's so dreamy and so pretty too! This would be the perfect Mother's Day dessert!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cheery Hot Chocolate Pound Cake
- Granny's Lemon Buttermilk Pound Cake
- Basic Vanilla Cake
- Pleasing Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Glazed Brown Sugar Pound Cake
- Blueberry Swirl Pound Cake
- The Ultimate Pound Cake Recipe Collection: 9 Easy Pound Cake Recipes
- Praline Glazed Apple Bundt Cake Recipe
- Marble Pound Cake
- Key Lime Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Donut Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Bean Frosting
- Raspberry Jam Filled Coffee Cake
- Swiss Cake Roll
- Shamrock Shake
- Mint Chocolate Lasagna
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies