Neapolitan Sheet Cake with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This pretty Neapolitan Cake is made a rectangular cake pan, which makes this cake recipe so simple! Chocolate cake batter, Strawberry cake batter, and Vanilla Cake batter are swirled together to make the Neapolitan Cake, so each flavor is in every bite! It is topped with homemade whipped cream cheese frosting, which is so sweet and creamy! This cake is so rich and tender, it is absolutely amazing! Plus, it's so dreamy and so pretty too! This would be the perfect Mother's Day dessert!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Sunday Morning Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake with Vanilla Icing
- Oreo Poke Cake
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
- Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
- "The Best of Fall" Pumpkin Apple Dump Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Creepy Marzipan Insect
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Trdelnik (Czech Cinnamon Sugar Pastry)
- Easy Apple Brown Betty Recipe