We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Pecan Praline Bundt Cake features a warm praline frosting poured over a moist cake. Oh, and there’s some sugared pecans in there, too! Instead of making the pralines and crumbling ’em on top of the cake, I simply turned the flavors into a frosting that got poured all over the top of the cake. Then I just sprinkled candied pecans all over the frosting before it hardened. Cake + frosting + candied nuts = delicious! I’ve always been a fan of a good bundt cake, and this Pecan Praline Bundt Cake definitely deserves a spot in the recipe box!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Cheery Hot Chocolate Pound Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Granny's Lemon Buttermilk Pound Cake
- Pleasing Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Lumberjack cake
- Red Velvet Oreo Cheesecake
- Tried-and-True Classic Buttery Pound Cake
- Glazed Brown Sugar Pound Cake
- Key Lime Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie
- Turkey Rice Krispie Treats
- Buche de Noel
- Chocolate Almond Granola
- Cheesecake Swirled Brownies
- Easy Turkey Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Rosemary Pear Thumbprint Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour