Strawberries and Cream Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A Strawberries and Cream Icebox Cake is great to make because it’s super easy! No matter the occasion, this cake is always a hit. It’s a baked cake recipe with layers of strawberry syrup, whipped cream, and fresh strawberries. The vanilla cake is poked with holes all over the top so the strawberry syrup soaks into the cake making it extra flavorful. It’s light, sweet, and supremely delicious. You won't be disappointed if you whip this up today!!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Little Bitty Peach Dump Cake
- Hot Chocolate Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Pineapple Cherry Dump Cake
- All-In-One Cake Pan Cake
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Pineapple Dump Cake
- 2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- Cookie Butter Pound Cake Recipe
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Dump Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Pound Cake
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- No Churn Melon and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- BulbHead Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan
- Blueberry Fro-yo without Ice Cream Maker
- Fiesta Ceramic Rectangular Baking Dish