Strawberries and Cream Icebox Cake
By: Jen Lynn from bakedbyanintrovert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A Strawberries and Cream Icebox Cake is great to make because it’s super easy! No matter the occasion, this cake is always a hit. It’s a baked cake recipe with layers of strawberry syrup, whipped cream, and fresh strawberries. The vanilla cake is poked with holes all over the top so the strawberry syrup soaks into the cake making it extra flavorful. It’s light, sweet, and supremely delicious. You won't be disappointed if you whip this up today!!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- 22 Deep Fried Dessert Recipes
- Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake Recipe
- Boozy Peach Pie Bars