Strawberries and Cream Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A Strawberries and Cream Icebox Cake is great to make because it’s super easy! No matter the occasion, this cake is always a hit. It’s a baked cake recipe with layers of strawberry syrup, whipped cream, and fresh strawberries. The vanilla cake is poked with holes all over the top so the strawberry syrup soaks into the cake making it extra flavorful. It’s light, sweet, and supremely delicious. You won't be disappointed if you whip this up today!!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This pumpkin cake recipe is truly the epitome of "dump and go." To make Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake, all you need to do is… Continue reading: "Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake"
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Zucchini Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Oreo Surprise Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting