This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Red Velvet Poke Cake With Sweetened Condensed Milk
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you’re looking for a showstopping dessert that’s easy to make and sure to impress your family and friends, look no further than this delicious Red Velvet Poke Cake with Sweetened Condensed Milk! This simple recipe is made from a Red Velvet cake mix and other pantry staples like chocolate fudge ice cream topping, sweetened condensed milk, butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. And the best part is that it’s ready in no time – perfect for when you’re short on time but still want to treat your guests to a spectacular dessert. Try this recipe now and enjoy every indulgent bite of this irresistible Red Velvet Poke Cake!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Pan
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 package Cream Cheese, softened
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Peach Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Pleasing Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Trisha Yearwood-Inspired Lemon Pound Cake
- Strawberry Yogurt Pound Cake
- Bourbon Spice Bundt Cake
- Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Colonial Williamsburg Queen's Cake
- Peach Bellini Pound Cake
- 13 Dessert Lasagna Recipes
- Pecan Pound Cake with Praline Sauce
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips