This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Retro 1963 Butter Rum Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe has been passed down year after year since 1963. A cake that melts in your mouth. That's how moist and delicious it is. It's actually made with no alcohol but with extract to give a rich rum flavor. An easy recipe you will want to make over and over again."
Serves10 Large slices
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel SizeTube Pan
Read NextSour Cream Pound Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Many people love cinnamon rolls however, the problem with them is that they can be a bit time consuming to make. This Cinnamon Roll… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze"
- Sour Cream Pound Cake
- Brown Sugar Bundt Cake
- Granny's Lemon Buttermilk Pound Cake
- Basic Vanilla Cake
- Pleasing Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Glazed Brown Sugar Pound Cake
- Blueberry Swirl Pound Cake
- Sinfully Good Strawberry Swirl Pound Cake
- Praline Glazed Apple Bundt Cake Recipe
- Blueberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake