Retro 1963 Butter Rum Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe has been passed down year after year since 1963. A cake that melts in your mouth. That's how moist and delicious it is. It's actually made with no alcohol but with extract to give a rich rum flavor. An easy recipe you will want to make over and over again."
Serves10 Large slices
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel SizeTube Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whether you are a huge fan of pineapple, or are simply in need of a little sunshine, The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake recipe is the… Continue reading: "The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake"
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- Lemon Pudding Poke Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- 2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- Sunday Morning Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake with Vanilla Icing
- "The Best of Fall" Pumpkin Apple Dump Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cherry Crumble
- Blueberry Chocolate Cheesecake
- Blueberry Slab Pie With Sugar Cookie Crust
- Easy Chocolate Cake With Cream Filling
- Mangalore Bonda
- Chettinad Kuzhi Paniyaram
- Zucchini Cake
- Mini Finger Pies With Butterfinger Candy
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Chilled Goat’s Milk Soup