Carrot Cake Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Can’t decide between carrot cake and cheesecake? Then this Carrot Cake Cheesecake is the perfect solution! If you’ve ever made cheesecake, then you know it can be a little finicky. Overbake it just a bit, and you’ll inevitably end up with a crack in the top. That’s all fine and good. A water bath usually solves this problem, and I also just watch the cheesecake closely as it finishes baking. But that is one extra step. This Carrot Cake Cheesecake solves that problem. The carrot cake provides enough flexibility for the cheesecake to expand without cracking. But you know what? Even if the cheesecake portion cracks, then so what? You’ve got a handy little tool to fix it. Frosting! No cake is complete without frosting, and this frosting is great as it hides any flaws on top of the cake."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Hand-Me-Down Alabama Lane Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Orange Velvet Pumpkin Layer Cake with Chocolate Frosting
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Just-Like-Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Double Chocolate Coca Cola Cake
- Classic Texas Sheet Cake
- Texas Style Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Homemade Coffee Cake with Cherry Pie Filling
- Secret Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake