We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Can’t decide between carrot cake and cheesecake? Then this Carrot Cake Cheesecake is the perfect solution! If you’ve ever made cheesecake, then you know it can be a little finicky. Overbake it just a bit, and you’ll inevitably end up with a crack in the top. That’s all fine and good. A water bath usually solves this problem, and I also just watch the cheesecake closely as it finishes baking. But that is one extra step. This Carrot Cake Cheesecake solves that problem. The carrot cake provides enough flexibility for the cheesecake to expand without cracking. But you know what? Even if the cheesecake portion cracks, then so what? You’ve got a handy little tool to fix it. Frosting! No cake is complete without frosting, and this frosting is great as it hides any flaws on top of the cake."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Sunday Morning Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake with Vanilla Icing
- Oreo Poke Cake
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
- Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
- "The Best of Fall" Pumpkin Apple Dump Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Creepy Marzipan Insect
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Trdelnik (Czech Cinnamon Sugar Pastry)
- Easy Apple Brown Betty Recipe