Southern Hummingbird Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This classic Southern Hummingbird Cake is filled with pecans, bananas and pineapples and topped with a tasty cream cheese frosting! This cake doesn’t actually involve hummingbirds, but it sure sounds like a cool name, right? The name comes from the fact that the cake was invented in Jamaica, and the hummingbird is the national bird of Jamaica. Hummingbird Cakes are extremely popular in the South, and they make frequent appearances at neighborhood parties and family gatherings."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Dr Pepper Cake
- Southern-Style Hummingbird Cake
- Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
- Orange Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Double Chocolate Coca Cola Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Pudding Dessert Cup
- Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
- Erva's Very Berry Raspberry Cake
- Peach Cobbler
- Oreo Monkey Bread
- Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Decadent Samoa Cookie Cupcakes
- Captain America Cookies
- Mocha Coffee Cupcakes