Slow Cooker Apple Dump Cake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy Slow Cooker Apple Dump Cake Recipe has only 6 ingredients: apples, spice cake, ground cinnamon, melted butter, apple cider, and brown sugar! This rich cake is filled with sweet apple flavor, but takes only seconds to put together, and then the slow cooker does all of the work for you! It's sweet, easy, and the absolute perfect fall recipe! Plus, it feeds a crowd! We loved this recipe and I hope you will as well!"
Preparation Time10 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH4 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whether you are a huge fan of pineapple, or are simply in need of a little sunshine, The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake recipe is the… Continue reading: "The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake"
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Lemon Pudding Poke Cake
- Sunday Morning Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- "The Best of Fall" Pumpkin Apple Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake with Vanilla Icing
- Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade No-churn Berry Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Air Fryer Churros
- Air Fryer Apple Chips
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream