Slow Cooker Apple Dump Cake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy Slow Cooker Apple Dump Cake Recipe has only 6 ingredients: apples, spice cake, ground cinnamon, melted butter, apple cider, and brown sugar! This rich cake is filled with sweet apple flavor, but takes only seconds to put together, and then the slow cooker does all of the work for you! It's sweet, easy, and the absolute perfect fall recipe! Plus, it feeds a crowd! We loved this recipe and I hope you will as well!"
Preparation Time10 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH4 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies
- Easy Captain America Cupcakes With M&ms
- Easy Mini Cheesecakes Lemon Blackberry
- Amazing Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Lush
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler
- 3-ingredient Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Chocolate Walnut Marzipan Squares
- The Best Oatmeal Raspberry Bars