We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Skip the cake mix and make this pretty-in-pink strawberry cake with the help of some strawberry jello powder. While you could certainly make a layer cake, we know it’s potluck season and one pan is much more portable! While this cake is most popular in the summer, the peak of strawberry season, it can be made any time of year. That means strawberry lovers don’t have to wait for summer! You’ll be mixing in some fresh strawberries when you make this cake. So if you have a strawberry farm near you, this is a great way to use some of your recent harvest. "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time35 min
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 ounces box strawberry gelatin powder
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup finely chopped strawberries
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies