We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you’ve ever enjoyed a slice of strawberry shortcake, then you know just how delicious it really is. I might be biased, but this is the best strawberry shortcake recipe you will ever make. Now when I say easy, it’s because I like to bake. So this is a “from scratch” recipe, but I promise you it’s worth it, and it really is easy. This is a strawberry shortcake cake, not a biscuit. It’s a two layer cake that you slice into, rather than an individual serving cake. "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 pounds strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Talk about dump and go. Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake really couldn't be any easier. This chocolate cake only calls for a… Continue reading: "Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake"
- Heavenly Carrot Poke Cake Recipe
- Vanilla Cream Eclair Cake Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Chocolate Coca Cola Cake
- Scandalous Sex in a Pan
- Neapolitan Sheet Cake with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Carrot Snack Cake
- Boston Cream Poke Cake Recipe
- Pioneer Woman-Inspired Tres Leches Cake
- Easy Crazy Chocolate Cake
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp