Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
By: Jen Lynn from bakedbyanintrovert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Just one bite of this strawberry shortcake cream cake and youll praise it as being the best fruit dessert youve ever had. Made with frozen strawberries, you can enjoy this cake any time of year. This soft and fluffy chiffon cake filled with homemade strawberry curd lightened up with homemade whipped cream tastes just as good as it looks. You will never need another strawberry cake recipe after trying this grand dessert!"
Makes: 1 eight-inch cake
Chilling Time: 5 hr 20 min
Cooking Vessel Size: 1 eight-inch springform pan, 1 nine-inch springform pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Funfetti Cake
- Delicious Upside Down Orange Cake
- Better Than Anything Peach Poke Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake with Vanilla Icing
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Victoria Sponge Cake
- Vanilla Magic Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars
- Wild and Crazy Desserts: 18 Unique Cupcake Recipes