Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Just one bite of this strawberry shortcake cream cake and youll praise it as being the best fruit dessert youve ever had. Made with frozen strawberries, you can enjoy this cake any time of year. This soft and fluffy chiffon cake filled with homemade strawberry curd lightened up with homemade whipped cream tastes just as good as it looks. You will never need another strawberry cake recipe after trying this grand dessert!"
Makes: 1 eight-inch cake
Chilling Time: 5 hr 20 min
Cooking Vessel Size: 1 eight-inch springform pan, 1 nine-inch springform pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Covered Cactus Pretzels
- Butterfinger Poke Cake
- Chocolaty Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies Recipe
- Sweet and Colorful Fruit Pizza Dessert Recipe
- Easy Raspberry Tarts Recipe – Bite Sized Buttery Crunch
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes in a Cone Recipe
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookie Recipe – Only 4 Ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Squares Recipe for Larger Gatherings
- One Bowl No Bake Maltesers Fridge Cake
- Unicorn Popcorn