Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Just one bite of this strawberry shortcake cream cake and youll praise it as being the best fruit dessert youve ever had. Made with frozen strawberries, you can enjoy this cake any time of year. This soft and fluffy chiffon cake filled with homemade strawberry curd lightened up with homemade whipped cream tastes just as good as it looks. You will never need another strawberry cake recipe after trying this grand dessert!"
Makes1 eight-inch cake
Chilling Time5 hr 20 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size1 eight-inch springform pan, 1 nine-inch springform pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Marble Strawberry Bundt Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Italian Paradise Cake
- Strawberry and Cream Vertical Layer Cake
- Perfect Coconut Cream Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- 13 Dessert Lasagna Recipes
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes