Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Just one bite of this strawberry shortcake cream cake and youll praise it as being the best fruit dessert youve ever had. Made with frozen strawberries, you can enjoy this cake any time of year. This soft and fluffy chiffon cake filled with homemade strawberry curd lightened up with homemade whipped cream tastes just as good as it looks. You will never need another strawberry cake recipe after trying this grand dessert!"
Makes1 eight-inch cake
Chilling Time5 hr 20 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size1 eight-inch springform pan, 1 nine-inch springform pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Talk about dump and go. Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake really couldn't be any easier. This chocolate cake only calls for a… Continue reading: "Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake"
- Strawberry Cake With Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- Classic Caramel Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Down-Home Mississippi Mud Cake
- Dreamy Old-Fashioned Spice Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- The Best No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
- To Die For Carrot Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cherry Lush
- Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Sugar Cookie Fruit Tarts
- Sweet And Salty Cereal Snack Bars
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Watermelon Pops
- Pineapple Poke Coke
- Maple Bourbon Grilled Peaches
- Peach Ice Cream Recipe
- Banana Split Dessert