Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Just one bite of this strawberry shortcake cream cake and youll praise it as being the best fruit dessert youve ever had. Made with frozen strawberries, you can enjoy this cake any time of year. This soft and fluffy chiffon cake filled with homemade strawberry curd lightened up with homemade whipped cream tastes just as good as it looks. You will never need another strawberry cake recipe after trying this grand dessert!"
Makes: 1 eight-inch cake
Chilling Time: 5 hr 20 min
Cooking Vessel Size: 1 eight-inch springform pan, 1 nine-inch springform pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Lumberjack cake
- 28 Super Simple Dump Cake Recipes
- Oreo Poke Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Rosemary Pear Thumbprint Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour
- Puff Pastry Flowers
- Ultimate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Maple Pecan Tea Cookies
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Pudding
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Holstein FUN Hand Mixer