The Best Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Carrot cake recipe with cream cheese frosting is soft and delicious is one of the easiest cakes to bake. Beginners too can bake this bake to perfection. It is a great choice for events like kids’ birthday parties and highly nutritious. My family loved this carrot cake recipe because of its subtle and sweet flavour of the carrot with added nutrient value and the fact that it was very easy for me to bake quickly. This carrot cake has just 3 simple steps – make the dough, bake and frost. It can also be served without the frosting if that is how you prefer it. It can be zapped up by adding roasted nuts and raisins to give it some texture and flavour and Whipping up the frosting at home is easy too! This carrot cake recipe can be baked in an oven or cooked in a pressure cooker. To enhance the flavour of the carrot cake, I have used pineapple puree and pineapple juice, this carrot cake with pineapple gives you more intense taste and flavour. You can also omit to add them. This cake batter can be totally customizable, you can bake carrot cake muffins or carrot cupcakes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Rice Krispie Birthday Cake
- Doughnut Bread Pudding
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Pretty Pear Upside Down Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Red Velvet Lemon Cheesecake Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes