The Best Jewish Apple Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Jewish Apple Cake recipe is moist and packed with sweet apples and cinnamon. It features a crunchy apple cinnamon topping Be sure to grab a slice before it’s all gone. This Jewish Apple Cake is a family favorite. My mom has been making this recipe since I was little. If you are planning on apple picking with your family, save a few of those beauties for this easy apple recipe. Apples and baking go hand in hand. I always find myself baking more during the fall and winter months. I find it very comforting."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Scandalous Sex in a Pan
- Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Homemade Boston Cream Pie
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Sheet Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Creamy Cannoli Poke Cake
- Most Delicious Crumb Cake
- Pleasing Peach Cobbler Pound Cake