The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Don't be intimidated by this chilled dessert because The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake is worth the waiting time. This is a layered cake recipe with fluffy cheesecake, creamy ganache, crumbly cookie, and soft cake, topped with yummy frosting. Did you count? Because that's a five layer dessert that is sure to leave your family and friends wanting seconds and thirds. The best part about this homemade cake recipe is that every layer is from scratch. It is also a chocolate and peanut butter recipe—the best kind of dessert that makes a delicious centerpiece to any party at any time of year.
NotesYou will want to use the same pans or pans that are exactly the same size for all components. This recipe used 2 10" springform pans and the layers were about the right thickness. Line the springform pan with wax paper and spray with non-stick.
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking Time1 hr 30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeTwo 10-inch Springform pans
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- World's Best Chocolate Oat Hot Fudge Cake
- Irish Apple Cake with Custard Sauce
- Honey Bun Cake
- Swedish Almond Cake (Toscakaka)
- Easy Carrot Snack Cake
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- Neapolitan Sheet Cake with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
- Irish Chocolate Coffee Bundt Cake
- Easy Chocolate Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Creepy Marzipan Insect
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Trdelnik (Czech Cinnamon Sugar Pastry)