The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Don't be intimidated by this chilled dessert because The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake is worth the waiting time. This is a layered cake recipe with fluffy cheesecake, creamy ganache, crumbly cookie, and soft cake, topped with yummy frosting. Did you count? Because that's a five layer dessert that is sure to leave your family and friends wanting seconds and thirds. The best part about this homemade cake recipe is that every layer is from scratch. It is also a chocolate and peanut butter recipe—the best kind of dessert that makes a delicious centerpiece to any party at any time of year.
NotesYou will want to use the same pans or pans that are exactly the same size for all components. This recipe used 2 10" springform pans and the layers were about the right thickness. Line the springform pan with wax paper and spray with non-stick.
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking Time1 hr 30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeTwo 10-inch Springform pans
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- The World's Best Chocolate Cake
- Blackberry Chocolate Cake with Blackberry Mascarpone
- Wonderfully Warm Apple Streusel Coffee Cake
- Pineapple Carrot Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting
- Apple Tiramisu
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Warm Apple Butter Cake
- Just-Like-Grandma's Banana Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream
- Almond Poppyseed Muffins
- Air Fryer Deep Fried Oreos Recipe
- Mini Strawberry Lemon Tarts
- Cherry Fluff
- Authentic Tres Leches Cake Recipe