Vanilla Pound Cake With Caramel Icing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This old-fashioned vanilla pound cake recipe with caramel icing is a simple and easy dessert that comes together with just a handful of basic pantry staples. The end result is a buttery cake with a moist crumb and a beautiful golden brown exterior. From Thanksgiving or Christmas to your next cozy Sunday supper, this classic Southern treat is always well received! Few desserts are more classically Southern than a vanilla pound cake recipe! Every home cook should have a delicious and easy go-to cake that she can always turn to when hosting a party or serving a special Sunday dinner, and this moist cake always delivers. It has that crisp exterior and soft, buttery crumb that we all know and love, maintaining the dense pound cake texture without feeling dry or crumbly. Add a rich caramel glaze on top and this treat is totally over the top. Simple dessert perfection!"
Preparation Time35 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking Time1 hr 15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The World's Best Chocolate Cake is quite a claim for a homemade chocolate cake recipe but it's definitely spot-on. One of the best… Continue reading: "The World's Best Chocolate Cake"
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Sheet Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- 2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- Lemon Strawberry Dump Cake
- Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake
- Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Rice Krispie Birthday Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie