Whipping Cream Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pound cake is made from butter, eggs, flour, and sugar, and is baked in a loaf pan. Pound cake got its name from having a pound of each of these ingredients, but apparently Elvis Presley’s favorite recipe didn’t. Either way, this is the best pound we have ever made.This pound cake reminds me of the Sara Lee pound cakes I ate when I was a kid. Dense but moist, sweet and a perfect crumb. My favorite way to eat it was slathered in creamy, spreadable butter or with a smear of lemon curd of homemade jam. I’ve made this countless times since I discovered it over a decade ago."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr 25 min
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cups sifted cake flour
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups sugar
- 7 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- Easy Oatmeal Cake Recipe with Amazing Coconut Walnut Icing
- Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
- Classy Banana Spice Dump Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Magic Custard Cake
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Pineapple Dump Cake
- Easy Funfetti Dump Cake
- Classic Vintage Banana Cake Bars
- Addictive Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Coffee Tres Leches Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Cookies
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- New York Egg Cream
- Vanillekipferl Cookies
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- 30 Homemade Candy Recipes
- Gram's Apple Crisp
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Mint Cookies