Whipping Cream Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pound cake is made from butter, eggs, flour, and sugar, and is baked in a loaf pan. Pound cake got its name from having a pound of each of these ingredients, but apparently Elvis Presley’s favorite recipe didn’t. Either way, this is the best pound we have ever made.This pound cake reminds me of the Sara Lee pound cakes I ate when I was a kid. Dense but moist, sweet and a perfect crumb. My favorite way to eat it was slathered in creamy, spreadable butter or with a smear of lemon curd of homemade jam. I’ve made this countless times since I discovered it over a decade ago."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr 25 min
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cups sifted cake flour
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups sugar
- 7 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Rice Krispie Birthday Cake
- Doughnut Bread Pudding
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Pretty Pear Upside Down Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Red Velvet Lemon Cheesecake Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old Fashioned Icebox Cake
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Ultra Chocolatey Candied Bacon Brownies
- Red, White & Blue Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- Hazelnut Chocolate Balls
- Texas Sheet Cake
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Monkey Bread
- Easy Captain America Cupcakes