This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There’s only 8 ingredients needed for this fluffy, delicious white cake that bakes up in just 30 minutes! Perfect for a party, in layers, or baked as a sheet cake, it’s great for birthdays or just any day you want cake! This white cake is light and spongy and oh so delicate. It’s great for a bridal shower or a birthday and uses simple ingredients that are probably in your pantry right now. White cake can be dressed up or served with a simple white frosting."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time35 min
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups powdered sugar
Read NextVintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake could not be easier to make. It has never been simpler to whip up a lovely dessert that the… Continue reading: "Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake"
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
- Heavenly Carrot Poke Cake Recipe
- Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake
- Skinny Lemon Meringue Cake
- Maple Cream Dream Cake
- Retro 1963 Butter Rum Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Retro Orange "Kiss Me" Cake
- Tres Leches Cake with Strawberries
- Classic Caramel Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Oatmeal Bars
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Patriotic Oreo Truffles
- 15-minute Patriotic Trifle
- Delicious Sugar Cookie Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Brownies
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- French Toast Casserole
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board