This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There’s only 8 ingredients needed for this fluffy, delicious white cake that bakes up in just 30 minutes! Perfect for a party, in layers, or baked as a sheet cake, it’s great for birthdays or just any day you want cake! This white cake is light and spongy and oh so delicate. It’s great for a bridal shower or a birthday and uses simple ingredients that are probably in your pantry right now. White cake can be dressed up or served with a simple white frosting."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time35 min
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups powdered sugar
Read NextItalian Lemon Cream Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe