This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
"The picture is certainly worthy of a 5 star rating but, how about a star rating for someone who has actually made it please?"
"WHY IS IT SOO HARD TO ACCESS THE RECIPES??"
2 Ingredient "Kit Kat" Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"A "Kit Kat" and a sugar cookie, how wonderful! These are so easy to put together with only 2 simple ingredients. Fun for the kids to help out with. Little bite size cookies, just delicious."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time7 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCookie sheet lined with parchment paper
Read NextRoyally Rich Cool Whip Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Mom's Magic Apple Crisp
Making a recipe for apple crisp has never been easier with Mom's Magic Apple Crisp. All you need are a few simple ingredients,… Continue reading: "Mom's Magic Apple Crisp"
- Royally Rich Cool Whip Cookies
- Tropical Royalty Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Santa's Christmas Cookie Bars
- Bite-Sized Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Mini Egg Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies With Shamrock Sprinkles
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies
- Homestyle Amish Sugar Cookies
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes