4-ingredient Candy Corn Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These 4-Ingredient candy corn cookies are made with cake mix, eggs, oil, and candy corn. The quick and easy Halloween cookies come together in just 20 minutes and make a wonderful last-minute Halloween treat. The cookies are soft and chewy, and stuffed with sweet candy corn. If you love candy corn then this recipe if for you. Or if you are looking for candy corn recipes to use up some of those bags of leftover candy corn, this recipe is perfect for you too. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The World's Best Chocolate Cake is quite a claim for a homemade chocolate cake recipe but it's definitely spot-on. One of the best… Continue reading: "The World's Best Chocolate Cake"
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Cookies in a Jar, White Chocolate Cranberry
- Big-Batch Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Plump Pumpkin Pie Crust Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie